Saturday, April 14, 2012

Guess what I won?!?!

I have been packing up my apartment and all of my scrappy crafty stuff is packed away...getting ready to move the end of April. It's going to be a bittersweet time for me. I loved my place, I've lived here for 11 years and it's home to me. But things change and it's time for me to move on to bigger and better things that God has in store for me. Sooooo with that said... I'm excited for the future. It really does feel like a shift has happened, for the better and I am incredibly happy about that. Trust God!

Second, if you are at all familiar with Project Life then you can appreciate this next comment. I WON a complete Project Life kit from Becky Higgins design team member MaryAnn on her blog Cherish Everyday     Be sure to check out her blog, she has fantastic page layout ideas!  I am over the moon excited about winning this kit and I can't wait to get started! 

I hope you (whoever you are) ...are having a great weekend and God blesses you abundantly as he is sure doing for me!  :)

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment