Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's been how long since I've posted??

Way too long.  I've neglected my blog for far too long.  :(    Poor neglected blog.   *holding up my right hand* I do promise to try and keep up with my blog on a more regular basis.  

Right now I'm getting ready to move at the end of April 2012.  I already started packing.... yeah, I'm a bit obsessed with being ready / organized.  I'm sitting here creating lists just to keep myself from packing more stuff that I'm sure I'll need in the next 50 days before I move LOL. (yes I even created a countdown calendar so I know exactly how many days are left) hehe  :P  

Chicken and rice soup is on the stove and biscuits in the oven so I have to run but I PROMISE to come back and post some pictures of things I've made recently. 

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment